Households with low-to-moderate income may be eligible for help to reduce and/or pay their energy bills. Assistance is available through:
Wisconsin Home Energy Assistance Program
- Help with paying your bill.
- Help to weatherize your home.
- Available for the heating season (Oct. 1 through May 15).
- Limited funding, so apply early.
- Dane County residents can start the application process through:
1225 S. Park St.
Madison, WI 53715
Focus on Energy
If gross household income is between 60%-80% of the state median income, households may qualify for:
- Home Heating Assistance
- Enhanced cash-back rewards for purchase and installation of prequalified high-efficiency equipment that uses less fuel and improves home comfort.
- Assisted Home Performance with ENERGY STAR®
- Encourages homeowners to complete air-sealing and insulation improvements to improve comfort and energy efficiency.
- Contractor does the work at minimal cost to customer.
Contact Focus on Energy at 1-800-762-7077 to learn how you can qualify.